cover

cover

Friday, March 9, 2012

A sigh of relief...time to enjoy my Pregnancy!

Sorry I have not updated sooner, I called for my test results before my actual appt on Feb 29th. I had not heard any thing and was really hoping that no news was good news. I new it had been 2weeks since my Amniocentesis and I was not waiting any longer!! So on the phone I waited for 10 min while they found my test results..UGH, the nurse got back on the phone and proceeded with with the results, I started to cry and with such relief I told her THANK YOU, THANK YOU that is all I was waiting for!!! Yes the tests came back normal! What a stressful 2 wks, I was just glad it was a happy ending with good news. I really feel like I can now enjoy this pregnancy with all the movements that my little one is doing. I can't wait till he is here, so I can hold, and kiss him. The start of a new life, "WHAT A BLESSING"!!

Its a little scarry going into the 3rd trimester, this is where we are going to have to keep an eye on my blood pressure and swollen ankles. I just can't believe we only have 3 months left, time is just going by so fast and it is all so exciting :o) Here is a pic from my last scan
Thank You for keeping us in your prayers!! Melisa



Can you also keep this BEAUTIFUL baby boy in your prayers, his name is Dalton and he was DX with severe partial Trisomy 13. http://devotionstodalton.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels took his hand

It's taken me 3 days to actually figure out how I was going to start this post. A post that would truly portray how my dad lived his lif...